- 1. No app found on Watch after installation
- 2.Workout data cannot synced to the iPhone.
- 3. App version updated on iOS, but not on Watch
- 4.The number of jump ropes counted is higher or lower than the actual number
- 5. Calorie data is inaccurate?
- 6.App Health Privacy Authorization (one of the reasons why workout data is not recorded on the phone)
- 8. Which platforms YaoYao currently supports
- 9. Any other questions?
Normally, the Watch App will be installed on your watch after the mobile app is installed, but the watch may not be able to be installed instantly due to low battery or unstable network.
Solution 1: Close WIFI,switch to 4G and reinstall app.
Solution 2: Install from watch App Store
After watchOS 6, you can search: YaoYao from the App Store on apple watch to find the app installation.（No duplicate charges）
Solution 2：Reboot / Reinstall
Reboot the iPhone and Watch, or reinstall app
- Check App Health Privacy Authorization (FAQ 6)
- YaoYao’s workout data is stored in HealthKit, and your iPhone is synchronized with the Apple server. Normally, within a few minutes, the corresponding records will be available on your iPhone. In case they are not synced for a period of time, please follow these steps to check.
- Health->Avatar(upper right corner)->Devices,
- Delete the watch device that cannot be paired.
If it still doesn’t sync, you may need to re-pair your watch. In addition, the watch with too low a charge may also cause records to be out of sync.
Sometimes, the YaoYao iOS app version is updated to 2.0.1, but the watch version is only 2.0.0.
1. Check on the Watch App to see if YAOYAO is installed.
2. Check for updates from the App Store on your Watch.
Find the app store from the watch’s app dock and tap on “Account”->”Update”, update it manually.
If the error exceeds 50%.
1. Please check if the “double under” mode is checked, in double under mode, single shake will be reduced by half.
2. Don’t using YaoYao both with other workout app together.
3. Please reboot the watch/ Reinstall YaoYao App.
The normal error is in the 1% to 5% range, adjust the sensitivity on watch app setting if the error is smaller than the actual times. Turn up the sensitivity. Otherwise, turn it down. (Just for reference, if your speed is greater than 180/min , it is recommended to set to 5, if the speed is less than 90/min, you can set to 2.)
Firstly, YaoYao’s calorie data is calculated by watchOS, based on heart rate, exercise sensor strength, time, type of exercise, age, etc., and is not a completely linear result, normally around 600 total calories in an hour. Secondly, dynamic calories refer to calories burned during exercise and do not include base energy burned.
You should wear watch more tighter to make the electrical and optical heart sensors work well. Otherwise, it will lead to inaccurate heart rate and calorie data, such as: the watch app shows the heart rate gray, workout results detailed data has flat heart rate curve.
Total Calories burned = Active Calories Burned + Base Energy Burned
YaoYao shows active calories by default, and total calories are shown in the workout details. Not wearing the strap tightly can seriously affect the accuracy of the heart rate and calorie data, and it is recommended that you wear it tighter, since heart rate has the most impact on calories!
6.App Health Privacy Authorization (one of the reasons why workout data is not recorded/Heart rate not show on the phone)
The first run of the App will request health privacy authorization to read or write various types of workout data to Apple Health, which can be opened manually if ignored.
Check on the iPhone
Open 「Setting」->「Privacy」->「Health」-> Find「YaoYao」->「Turn all Categories On」
Check on the Watch
Open 「Setting」->「Health」->App-> Find「YaoYao」->「Turn all Categories On」
- Place your iPhone on a table or stand while jumping.
- Open YaoYao App on iPhone.
- Start workout with YaoYao Watch App.
Use 「live count」 feature, the deer on iPhone will jump with you, not only displaying the number of jumps in real time, but also announcing loudly. Or if you like to listen to music while jumping, whether it is headphones connected to Watch or iPhone, you will hear the announcement more clearly. More details about Live Count feature:
Completely exit YaoYao on the watch when YaoYao open (press and hold the long button on the bottom right side of the watch, wait for the “POWER OFF” to appear, then press and hold the top digital crown button)
YaoYao now works on Apple Watch(all series), Samsung Galaxy Watch(1,2,3),Planing to support Huawei HarmonyOS watch
You can send us e-mail,bug report in YaoYao app setting, and we will respond to your feedback within one day. or you can contact us at: